- Company Name
- Institute for International Strategy and Information Analysis, Inc. (IISIA)
- Takeo Harada Founder / CEO
- 2 April, 2007
- YUSEN Bldg.,3F,2-3-2, MARUNOUCHI, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-0005, JAPAN
- TEL: +81-(3)6256-0960
Vision & Mission
Our associationʼs vision is “Pax Japonica”, which is about to emerge after the entire world will succeed to go beyond the lasting turmoil in various fields and sectors. Based on the firm belief that Japan, the third largest economy with outstanding social tradition, is destined to play the decisive role in this regard, the institute envisages a new era of the human history will be kicked off from 2025.
To actively participate in the aforementioned historical period of the global community, our institute is dedicated to make a substantial contribution by “giving the people hope and future”, which is literally its mission. While enhancing educational activities in terms of “information literacy” both domestically and globally, the institute publishes “future analytical scenario” twice a year and follows it up with a series of analytical reports.
- April 2005
- Established as an unincorporated organization located in Kokubunji,
- April 2007
- Registered as a privately owned company located in Kunitachi, Tokyo, Japan.
- April 2011
- A related organization, “Research Institute of Japan’s Globalization (RIJAG), was established in Kunitachi, Tokyo, Japan.
- April 2014
- Moved the head quarter to Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- April 2016
- Moved the head quarter to Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- April 2021
- Opened the first branch in Fukuoka, Japan.
- January 2022
- Welcomed the 1100th member of its membership club.
- April 2022
- Opened the second branch in Sapporo, Japan.
To make “Pax Japonica” happen for the sake of the entire global community, the IISIA has successfully made
tremendous efforts to establish a vast global network with prominent organizations and institutions as follows:
Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican
The Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican welcomed the RIJAG, a sister organization of
the IISIA, and Mr. Takeo Harada (Founder/Representative & CEO of the institute), as the very first
member from the Asian region in 2021.
Together with global leaders from all over the world, Mr. Takeo Harada has been contributing to
enable the transition of the human society with much more inclusivity.
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
In February, 2017, the IISIA was approved as a full member of the International Chamber of
Commerce (ICC) officially.
Furthermore, Mr. Takeo Harada (Founder/Representative & CEO of the IISIA) has been registered
as a member of ICC’s G20 CEO Advisory Group and advocated on behalf of the global business
community for making the better world in the framework of both ICC and G20/B20.
Lauder Institute of the University of Pennsylvania
Based on the previous accomplishments and active participation in various sessions of the Think
Tank Summits, the Lauder Institute of the University of Pennsylvania listed the IISIA as one of the
“Think Tanks to Watch” in both 2019 and 2020.
The IISIA has been keeping on making substantial contributions to significant projects organized
by the Launder Institute and intends to enhance the related activities globally.
Profile of Mr. Takeo Harada, Founder of the IISIA
- Founder’s Message
- Japan seems to be isolated, which is in fact
not the case. She is rather historically dedicated
to lead the entire global communication, once it
gets involved more and more with tremendously
complicated situations on the earth.
At the dawn of the upcoming era, Japan,
the country of “rising sun”, is abruptly about
shine brightly again.
It’s the “Pax Japonica” that really matters.
- Takeo Harada
- CEO of Institute for International Strategy
and Information Analysis, Inc. – IISIA
- 1990 – 1993
- University of Tokyo, Tokyo Major: Public Law
- 1994 – 1998
- Free University of Berlin, Berlin Major: Politics
- University of Tübingen, Tübingen Major: Public Law
- Acquired Bachelor of laws from National Institution for Academic Degrees
and Quality Enhancement of Higher Education in Japan
- Acquired a master of degree at Kyoto Sangyo University (in Kyoto Studies) as
well as a master of degree at the School of Graduate Studies of the Open
University (in Humanities) in March 2021.
- 1993 – 2005
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Attaché, Second Division for International Organization, Economic Affairs Bureau (1993-1994)
- Attaché, Embassy of Japan in Germany (1994-1996)
- Personal Secretary to the Ambassador and Second Secretary of Political Division, Embassy of
Japan in Germany (1996-1998)
- Deputy Director, First West Europe Division, European and Oceanian Affairs Bureau
- Deputy Director, Management and Coordination Division, Foreign Minister’s Secretariat
- Deputy Director, Northeast Asia Division, Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau (2003-2005)
- 2005 – Today
- CEO, Institute for International Strategy and Information Analysis, Inc. (IISIA)
- Analyses the “sea changes” in the global market based on OSINT and produces own
scenarios for business global risk management use
- Shares the global macro view through the regular radio on Japan Broadcasting Company
(NHK) and on magazine column
- Teaches analyzing methods and global macro scenarios to both employees of Japanese
leading companies and top university students in Tokyo, Fukuoka, Nagoya and Akita as CSR
- Participated actively as an expert of human resource management in budgetary review by
the cabinet office of the Government of Japan in 2013
- Actively participates in B20 process as a member of SME & Entrepreneurship Taskforce
- Daily analysis reports distribution by Thomson Reuters has been started since 2015
- Has been qualified officially as a regular member of ICC G20 CEO Advisory Group
since July 2017
- RIJAG has officially joined as an ally of the Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican in March, 2021.
- Mr. Harada has been appointed as an adjunct lecturer in a specialized seminar (seminar of self-chosen for first and second grader) of the University of Tokyo on information literacy in 2006 and 2021.
- Mr. Harada has been accepted as a member of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence in May, 2021.
- Mr. Harada will offer lectures on Diplomat and International courtesy as adjunct lecturer at Gakushuin Women’s College.
- Mr. Harada has been accepted as a member of the Association for Natural Language Processing.
- Has officially been qualified as a collaborative researcher in the Department of Bioengineering, Graduate School of Engineering, at the University of Tokyo since September 2022.
- Analyses the “sea changes” in the global market based on OSINT and produces own
- Panelist at Global Economic Symposium, 2011
- Keynote speaker at the Eurasia Business Forum, 2014
- Panelist at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, 2014 and 2018
- Speaker at launch event for the book “Pax Japonica” (Lid Publishing Ltd.) in London (2017)
and in Shanghai (2018)
- Keynote Speaker at JCI Kanazawa Conference, 2018
- Panelist at ICC Asia Pacific CEO forum, 2018
- Invited by Cambridge Union as a speaker at public debate on May 3, 2018
- Speaker at St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) in Russia, 2018
- Speaker at Think Tank Summit hosted by Lauder Institute, University of Pennsylvania in Rio de
Janeiro and Bangkok in 2019.
- Speaker at Center for China and Globalization (CCG), in 2019.
- Speaker at Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI), 2019
- Japanese, fluent German and English
- “Jenseits des unentscheidbaren.” Springer, 2002 (German),
“The Economics of Yin and Yang” Book21 Publishing Group, 2011(Korean)
and other more than twenty five publications in Japanese language related
especially to International Economy and Politics.
The latest publication is “PAX JAPONICA-The Resurrection of Japan-” LID Publishing, 2017 (English)
- Research Institute for Japan’s Globalization
- The Research Institute for Japan‘s Globalization (RIJAG), founded in 2011 in Tokyo,
Japan is a generally incorporated association according to the Japanese law,
which dedicates itself to both research the optimized globalization of the country
“Japan” and support its related social activities.
Click and read the details here.